Sho Space

Monday, December 03, 2007

Around Town II


I've been trying to remember to take my camera with me when I leave the house. Friday evening, it paid off when we followed a fire truck to a house fire. I know that's not what you're supposed to do, but when you have a 6 year old in the back wanting to go where the fire engine is going, how can you resist! It happened to be a big enough fire to be written about in our local paper. When we got there, I saw flames coming out the front window and coming out of the eaves around back. However, I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of that as Spencer drove past.
Saturday, I forgot to take my camera with me and really regretted it. At the stop light facing us was an old time fire truck with the fire captain sitting up high driving it. He was on his way to the local Christmas parade.

No comments: