Sho Space

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Cherpumple






So people have been mentioning that I haven't written anything on this blog for a while. Now that I look at the date, I guess they're right. It's not that I haven't thought about it, but I just feel like my blog has lost focus. However, I have had some ideas on things to write about. We'll see how it all pans out.



For now, I'm going to post some pictures of a dessert that my husband made. We won't mention the long car ride we went on when the dessert started falling apart as he was making it.... That's ok though. We got to see some nice houses and land, and the dessert turned out ok after all.



The dessert is called a Cherpumple. It is an already baked cherry pie then baked into a white cake, an apple pie in a spice cake, and a pumpkin pie in a yellow cake. They are then stacked onto each other and held together with cream cheese frosting. Yum and very rich.



One more thing about the blog. As I'm sitting here trying to load pictures of the Cherpumple, I suddenly remember what a pain it is to upload pictures here on Blogger, and if things are like they were the last time I wrote anything, it has suddenly become difficult to arrange pictures once they are loaded up here. That may be one more reason I haven't blogged in a while.

3 comments:

O n T Schrock said...

Wow! That looks like a killer Dessert! I'll have Tracy get right on that!
Thanks for the blog post!

Anonymous said...

it cost me 2lbs

Shoshannah said...

You might want Spencer to give her some tips before she cooks it, and make sure you have lots of people to share it with.