Sho Space

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Stealth Bomber




This past Saturday night my oldest daughter (one of those people that you must always think two steps ahead of)  must not have been able to sleep.  Sunday morning as I was practicing an offertory for church my son came in and sat on the couch behind me and started talking.  "Mom, I had to go to the bathroom at 3:00 this morning.  When I was washing my hands and looked in the mirror, this is what I saw."  When he said that, I turned around to a dejected looking eleven year old boy with a blue handle bar mustache on his face.  WHAT!  Come to find out, she also got one of her other sisters.  As I sat there and lectured her, I started laughing because this was just too funny.  I could totally picture myself doing this to someone.  I just wish her timing had been better. Trying to get rid of blue marker before going to church is not fun.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you gotta save this one. She knows how to have fun

Unknown said...

LOL..gotta give credit where it is due. This is the kind of thing my kids used to do to each other too. Boy am I glad they're grown now. I invite you to visit my blog:
http://barb-letschat.blogspot.com
Have an awesome day.

Shoshannah said...

Thanks for the comment! I'll take a look at your blog.