Sho Space

Friday, December 08, 2006

I've Been Tagged With This

A - Available or single: Available...only to my husband
B - Best Friend: Spencer
C - Cake or Pie: Pie
D - Drink of choice: Lemonade
E - Essential Item you use everyday: Dishwasher
F - Favorite color: Lavender
G - Gummy Bears or worms: worms
H - Hometown: McAllen, TX
I - Indulgence: Buying clothes
J - January or February: I really don't care
K - Kids & Names: 3, Zach, Britt, and Sierra
L - Life is Incomplete Without? The Lord; Friends
M - Marriage Date: April 2000
N - Number of Siblings: 3 sisters and 1 brother
O - Oranges or Apples: oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: Falling backwards down stairs
Q - Fave Quote: Can't think of one
R - Reason to Smile: when someone does something unexpectantly nice for you
S - Season: Spring
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: DJ, Davida (when she gets back online), and Mema (you need to put something on your blog!
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I don't think I have any unknown facts. I talk too much.
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Peas
W - Worst Habit: Staying up late and Sleeping in late
Y - Your Fave Food: Too many to list-Cheese Enchilada's, Breads, Granny's cooking
Z - Zodiac Sign: No clue

1 comment:

Revka said...

Interesting - I learned a few new things about you :) Thanks for doing this.