Sho Space

Monday, September 15, 2008

We have started back into the world of schooling which takes up a lot of my day. We are on a decent schedule and the kids are getting ready to take their first set of tests.



We have been out and about doing things though. One night, the local community college had a type of open house along with games for the kids. They loved the biology lab the very best. That's not a good sign for me since science is my weakness.





Do I use this eye........


or this eye?


In a race to see who could pop the balloon first





Spencer and I being stupid, and no, we're not Democrats.

At the kitchen table working on a lamp shade piece so that the $2.50 lampshade we got would fit on our lamp. He ended up cutting his nice work pants with the dremmel, so I don't know that we actually saved any money getting the cheap shade.

No comments: