Sho Space

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Fall has officially arrived in our neighborhood making a beautiful backdrop for some pictures I took of the kids. More pictures will probably be taken because of the absolutely beautiful weather today and tomorrow.

Not only does the weather bring a chance for beautiful pictures, but it also brings a lot of festivals to the little towns in our area. We had the opportunity to go to the festival held in our town last weekend. There was a whole lot of good looking food, art, and other items of interest, but we ended up spending most of our day in the Kidz Zone. I think everyone had a lot of fun.






I was taking this picture more for the fall colors than of the kids.

This ride lasted WAY too long, but the kids loved it.


This was a pirate show the kids loved watching. He used a horse whip to break these spaghetti noodles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is crazy the top picture looks like a fake backdrop!
lil sis

Shoshannah said...

It's actually the woods at the edge of our backyard.

KNOWINK said...

Here's where I'll be posting from. I'm starting the job as soon as I get home.