Sho Space

Monday, April 27, 2009

Anniversary Adventures part 2



Spencer and I visited downtown Disney one day while we were in Orlando. We had always wanted to visit, but never had the time while we were at Disney World. We had a relaxing time wandering through stores and tasting some great ice cream from Ghirardelli's. After a time we decided to go rest on a bench near the water. While we were sitting there, we got the bright idea to take pictures of ourselves holding the hot air balloon. It was difficult to pose correctly, and I'm sure people were wondering what in the world we were doing.



An older couple walked past while we were doing our artful photography, and the man commented, "Oh, I see what y'all are doing. Do you want me to take a picture of both of you holding the ball?" Sure! We were happy to comply. I had to show him how to work the camera and change the display setting so he could look through the eye piece instead of the display screen of my camera. After he took the picture, he said, " I think that is really good. Y'all should like that." As you can see in the last picture, we aren't holding a thing.



That picture actually made our day. It may be our wacky sense of humor, but we got a kick out of it.






\ Picture of us taken by the gentleman.






Spencer with our rich, but yummy ice cream.

No comments: