Sho Space

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ow! My Fingers!

Yesterday, Spencer went fishing all day with a man from church in a river they call Alligator River. I worked in the front yard for three hours cleaning up limbs, pine cones, pine straw, and stray grass. We have rocks for a border around some trees and the grass had grown up between them. My project for the last few weeks has been to pull the grass up around the border so it won't look so bad. Well, I was almost done when I started getting a blister on the knuckle of my right middle finger. I decided to to use my left hand instead. When I reached into the dirt, a root of the grass cut into the fingernail of my LEFT middle finger and tore some of it off. It really stings. Hope that it grows back soon!


This is a picture of our house. We have since changed the colors to light gray and a dark but bright cobalt blue. We also now have those rocks around the trees and bushes too. Posted by Picasa

No comments: