Sho Space

Monday, November 13, 2006

Reclaiming Your House Week

















What a week! Starting with the three aforementioned birthdays and a week of revival does not leave much time at home. Throw a messed up vehicle a few other things in the mix, and you are glad the week is over. Needless to say, my house is a plain wreck. My sister, Revka, is having the same problem with her house, and she came up with the Reclaiming Your House idea on her blog, ourfamilyporch We've always been competitive, so I'm going to take her challenge and see who can get done first. If anyone else would like to join us, just mention your progress in the comments section of this post, and we'll see what we've accomplished at the end of the week. If there are no other takers, Revka and I will duel it out between ourselves, and have a clean house to boot. May the best cleaner win! Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Revka said...

YIKES!!!! I didn't realize this was a competition! In that case, you are beat, girl! I've got my to-do list posted, go check it out. Happy cleaning!

Anonymous said...

cleaning your own house? isn't that why people have kids? :)

hire a maid and go christmas shopping for kathy with revka!

Shoshannah said...

OK, Kathy. We'll hire you to clean our houses while we go Christmas shopping for you!

Revka said...

Yeah, great idea, Sho! Come on over, Kathy, and clean my house. I would DEFINITELY buy you a present for that!

Anonymous said...

but i don't have any kids!!

Shoshannah said...

No problem, be our nanny AND our maid!

Anonymous said...

this better be a good present!

Revka said...

What, the PRIVILEGE of taking care of our kids and cleaning our houses isn't enough for you?!? ;)

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...cleaning?...2 houses?...25 kids? no, not so much! ;)

Revka said...

Oh, I had missed the fact that we each have 12.5 kids now :)