Sho Space

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Getting Organized?



My girls sleep in bunk beds in a little room with a little closet. They have very little space for their stuff so I began looking around for different storage options. I drooled over different types of kids bedroom furniture, looked at under the bed storage drawers, baskets, and whatever else is out there. I finally opted on some cute canvas baskets from Lowe's that matched their room and put them under their bed. I was so excited to have space to put most of their things. Now I'm not so sure that I did the right thing. They have discovered that the baskets are great entertainment when they are supposed to be lying down for bed. Do you see that picture?!? I have cleaned their room thoroughly once a week and this is what I have to show for it. I'm not saying that I don't make them help me clean, but when there is that big of a mess, it's discouraging even for a grown up!

No comments: