Sho Space

Friday, March 02, 2007

What to do with my life.

Spencer says that I should become a real estate agent because I love looking at houses so much. He on the other hand really does not like looking at houses. He'd much rather be at some computer store looking at what kind of gadgets he can add to the computer. I think that there are some aspects of being a real estate agent that I would enjoy, but I know that there are other aspects that I would absolutely despise. So, instead of getting into the business, I'll keep recommending certain houses to my friends who are in the market for one and keep an eye on different real estate web sites such as Wilson Board of Realtors and Ellijay Real Estate. Maybe I'll find a bargain for us one day or the kind of house that we would like to build. In the mean time, I'll stay right here at home with my "angels" and dream.

No comments: