Sho Space

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Our Life Just Switched to High Gear

Remember how I was talking about how boring my life was???????? Well, it just picked up for the next few months. Don't have time to write much now, but will hopefully have lots to talk about and pictures to show after the 18th. I'll try to post some between now and then, but it may not be that often.
Just one quick thing. Spencer's parents' computer went haywire. Spencer ordered some parts to fix it and highly upgrade it at the same time. He was so excited when they came in yesterday that he came home after revival last night and stayed up til 3:30 am working on it. Hope he's not that tired at work today!
Two prayer requests: Our kids have a 6 year old second cousin who woke up from a nap with a fever and a lump on his lymph nodes. The doctors are afraid it's cancer.
The other is my dad is not taking his medication and is not sounding really good when I talked to him last. Pray he starts doing what is right.



Picture of my side of the family a few years back-before Rakel got married.

1 comment:

Shoshannah said...

Got my hands in way too many projects. Revival, going away party, trip, ladies banquet, and music for kindergarten graduation and still doing soccer. Will post more later, but hope that helped the suspence.