Sho Space

Monday, May 22, 2006

Survey from Lynlee

About Me
Copy this into your own blog. :)

I told you somebody told me to do this.........:)
[Shoe size]
7 1/2
[Parents still together]
Yes and No - they are not divorced, but my dad refuses to claim my mom and she refuses not to be claimed. They've been married 32 years.
[Siblings]
3 Sisters and one brother - Revka-28, Rakel- 26, Peter-25 and Sarah-17
[Pets]
No - I highly dislike animals
FAVORITES
[Colors]
Light Purple and Blue
[Number]
none
[Animals]
Fish -they don't lick you or leave messes everywhere
[Drinks]
Flavored Coffee-mostly in the winter Lemon-berry slush from Sonic in the summer
[Sodas]
Sprite
[Books]
The Bible, Interesting Biographies
[Flowers]
I like bright flowers for my yard. Spencer just bought me some petunias, and I plan to add some impatiens too. I love to see my purple irises in the spring time
DO YOU/HAVE YOU
[Color your hair?]
Yes, my sister Rakel gave me some stuff to lighten my hair, and after I ran out, I have never been able to find it again. I really liked it too.
[Twirl your hair?]
No
[Have tattoos?]
no
[Have Piercings]
No
[Cheat on tests/homework?]
Yes, in 7th grade I was being plain lazy and trying to be cool and cheated on my Bible test. Most of the time I let people cheat off of me. I also did their homework for them
[Drink/Smoke?]
No
[Like roller coasters?]
Yes, within reason.
[Wish you could live somewhere else?]
Sometimes. Statesville, NC or Western North Carolina or Tennessee would be a nice place-I think.
[Want more piercings?]
I would love to pierce my ears, but Spencer's not big on the idea
[Like cleaning?]
Depends on how mad I am that day!
[Write in cursive or print?]
Cursive.
[Own a web cam?]
No.
[Know how to drive?]
Yes, but kind of rusty since Spencer does most of it. When I offer to drive on a road trip, he always says, "I'm not that tired yet!"
[Own a cell phone?]
No
[Ever get off the computer?]
I'd better do that right now. Will finish this later.
[Been in a fist fight?]
No, not unless you consider fighting with your sister legitimate
[Considered a life of crime?]
No
[Said you were sorry but didn't mean it]
Yes.
[Lied to someone?]
Yes, usually it's not even a planned thing, then I have to fight with myself to go back and make it right.
[Lied about your age/weight?]
No
[Made out with JUST a friend?]
No
[Been fired from a job?]
No
[Used someone]
No, not that I know of.
[Been used?]
Probably more than once
[Torn those tags off of pillows, at the risk of serving "hard time" in prison?]
Duh! That tag says that the consumer can!
[Had complete unconditional love for someone?]
Yes
[Stolen anything?]
No.
[Held a gun]
Yes - my husband loves hunting and guns. We went for target practice when I was pregnant with Zach
CURRENTS
[Current clothing]
Jean skirt and short sleeve sweater
[Current mood]
Tired
[Current taste]
Traditional with a lot of trendy thrown in
[What you currently smell like]
Just clean. Colognes bother my allergies.
[Current hairstyle]
Brown hair cut just above the shoulders and flipped out on the ends
[Current thing I ought to be doing]
Cleaning my house while the children are sleeping
[Current cd in stereo]
Jack and Jill went up the Hill. You know who has been listening to CD's more than I!
[Last book you read]
My Bible.
[Last movie you saw]
Porky Pig--Are you seeing the same trend I am? Do I need a life of my own or what?
[Last thing you ate]
Pancakes with apple butter on top.
[Last person you talked to on the phone]
Spencer on his voice mail.
[Do drugs?]
No.
[Believe there is life on other planets?]
No.
[Bite your fingernails?]
I broke that habit a long time ago-it was hard too!
[Bite people's heads off]
Yes, especially certain times. Mostly to close family. I try to keep a handle on it, that does not make for a happy marriage.
[Read the newspaper?]
Sometimes, mostly online.
[Unfairly judge others?]
I am a pretty good judge on the first meeting, and I always give someone another chance just to make sure I'm right.
[Believe in miracles?]
Of Course
[Do well in school?]
Yes.
[Believe in God?]
Yes
[Hate yourself?]
No
[Have an obsession?]
Yes, to get this baby belly gone.
[Collect anything?]
I have a few ceramic bears, and a few Christmas village pieces
[Have a best friend?]
Only Spencer. I had a best friend in high school that did not work out so well. Now I just have a lot of good friends.
[Close friends?]
Yes. Some especially close ones.
[Like your handwriting?]
Yes.
[Care about looks]
Yes. That's partly why my family got upset with me when I would not date certain people. I know that is seriously shallow, but I'm happy with who I married.
LOVE LIFE
[First crush]
A guy named Mark Lineberry. I was going into the fourth grade and he was about 15. He worked at a camp I attended and was sooo nice. He tried to show me how to play baseball and gave me a little velvet New Testament which I kept for a very long time.
[First kiss]
Spencer
[Do you believe in love at first sight?]
Not really-I think that's infatuation. Love is for someone you know.
[Do you believe in "the one?"]
Absolutely
[Are you a tease?]
No
[Too shy to make the first move?]
Yes definitely. I think that's a guy's place anyway. You can always tell what a kind of girl it is that does make the first move.
ARE YOU?
[A Daydreamer]
Yes.
[Intellectual]
No
[Sarcastic]
Very much so
["Crushing" on someone]
No-I'm crushed on my husband
[Having a sense of humor]
Definitely.
[Shy]
Sometimes.
[Talkative]
Definitely

No comments: