Sho Space

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Aggrivations and Irritations or Aggrivators and Irritators


Before I start this post, I have to explain that our children go to their grandparents' house every Wednesday night before church. Therefore, they were not home when this exchange went on. Spencer came home today while I was busy trying to put things on the table for supper. He had been home for a few minutes when I realized that he had not said a word. Why????? Just to get a rise out of me. When I mentioned it to him he just started laughing but still would not talk. As we sat down to supper, I got smart and bowed my head and prayed quietly by myself because I knew he was going to try to get me to pray so he would not have to talk. He would not ask me to pass any food, he would just point. I started keeping food out of his reach so he would have to talk. Seeing that he is very stubborn, the only good that did was to create a food fight and very bad table manners. :) We made it to the end of our meal, and lo and behold.........Spencer bit the side of his mouth. It really made me laugh. Served him right. He finally started talking too.
I'm glad that we have a good time together.
So, here's the question. Girls, what does your husband do to irritate you on purpose? Guys, what do you find particularly amusing to do just to get on your wife's nerves? Girls, what do you do to get a rise out of your husband; and guys, what does your girl do that really gets to you? Just wondering.

10 comments:

D.J. Cimino said...

I just break out my blue bag!

Shoshannah said...

Oh, please!!!
BTW I have completely misplaced a certain picture of a certain person that I want to post on a certain blog. Spencer made me give up looking for it the other night so we could go to bed. However, when I do find that picture, I will get you back, you mean thing.

Shoshannah said...

DJ, maybe Emily should answer what you do to aggrivate her. Somehow I believe that the blue bag is obsolete.

Anonymous said...

Robert KILLS me when he pretends that he didn't hear me and makes me repeat something a zillion times.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sho! I didn't realize you were on right now. I'm sure I'll talk to you shortly!

Anonymous said...

BTW, you don't have to post all these comments directed at you.

D.J. Cimino said...

Well, I do "pick" on Emily alot (basically by just acting stupid... it's not hard, trust me) It is a form of flirting though, and she knows it. I sometime don't realize when she is not in the mood for it but she is always sweet about it!

Shoshannah said...

That's what Spencer always says. "I'm just flirting with you."

Anonymous said...

Hey, DJ, we remember how you act - lucky Emily!!! :)

Shoshannah said...

That one could keep going, but we won't go there.
Sarcasm must run in our family :)