Sho Space

Monday, June 26, 2006

This is for you, Davida


I know how much you love living in the Valley, Davida, and I thought about you the other day. Here's why. I like to look on craigslist.org at the sale section. In our area there are a lot of postings every day. I really like looking at the furniture people are getting rid of. There are some really great deals up there. Anyway, for fun, I decided to see if McAllen had any listings up there. Lo and behold, there is a listing for good old McAllen. When I looked to see what was available, there was only one listing for furniture compared to 75-100 for Raleigh. I'm assuming that this is because everyone still uses everything up until there is nothing left to it. The one listing really made me laugh too. It said, book shelf $75. This item is in Reynosa, Mexico, but I can go get it for you if you are interested. Yes, that is definitely the Valley!

No comments: