Sho Space

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Family Fun

Here's some pictures from the most recent family fun times. Last week we went to look at toys at Target and somehow once again ended up in the Halloween section. Who do you think the afro looks the best on? Obviously, Addison doesn't think it looks very good on her.


For family fun tonight, the kids asked Spencer to pull out one of his toys from childhood. After a run to Wal-Mart to get some fresh paint, we ended up with the black, orange, and gold whatevery you wanna call ems. The kids thought it was fun.

I have tried every way I could think of to get this picture turned the correct way, but the stupid computer won't work with me.



See what happens when you twirl a smiley face?




1 comment:

Shan G said...

Download a program called Picasa..it's free. Upload all your pics (sometimes it does it for you, open the pic you want up, hit the rotate button & VIOLA!! Pic the right way! LOL There is also a FREE program called PAINT.net (It's just like Photo Shop only...yep, you guessed it, FREEEEE!!!!!)

Oh, & I have Redneck roots...Mom is from Snow Hill, NC & Dad was from Newport News, VA. (I was born & raised in SoCal)

Good blog, cute kidds..I'll definitely come back for a visit...I put you on my Google reader.