Sho Space

Monday, October 27, 2008


This is too good to not stop everything I'm doing to blog this little blurp.
Our son is ALWAYS wanting to sell something. He inherited that trait from some place other than his mother or father. His latest greatest scheme is to draw pictures and color them in order to sell them so he can buy an expensive toy for himself one day. Today I was outside cleaning out my husband's truck, and Zach comes out to me exactly as pictured above. After getting permission he went around to four of the neighbor's houses selling his merchandise and made three dollars. Considering that's how much he charged for one picture, I didn't think he did too bad. I told him to lower his price, he might sell more. The toybox held his pictures, and the bucket was for his money. The string holding the toybox around his neck came from a pretty basket holding our baby's items. I thought that was pretty creative of him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt no zack was a business man.
I wonder just where he got that from?
Brittany Boyer

Anonymous said...

ha! i'd give him a dollar just for bein' cute. Lynlee

Anonymous said...

Encourage that entrepreneurial spirit! He'll take care of you one day. :)