Sho Space

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Answer to Prayer

I meant to write this about two months ago, but for some reason had not gotten around to it. It's funny how the Lord will answer the smallest prayers. It's His way of telling us that He cares about everything. As I was saying, a couple of months ago I was supposed to play an offeratory for a special service at church. There was a part that I was really nervous about, and when I get nervous, I mess up 10 times worse. So, my prayer was that the Lord would help me through the tough part. He did in the oddest way. Right before I got to the part of the offeratory that I was nervouse about, our pastor got up and started talking to the congregation. (He NEVER does that.) I was able to gracefully pull the offeratory to a halt. How's that for an answered prayer? Others thought it was strange that the pastor would do that, but I was just thankful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let me tell you. i'm amazed at how God uses ways we'd never dream he'd answer a prayer to do so. sometimes i've prayed, and in my head i'm thinking "there's no way he can answer this" (because i'm envisioning in my OWN mind how he'll do it), and then lo and behold, he answers, and the way he answers i never thought of in a million years. it's amazing.