Sho Space

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Blame Sarai and Lynlee



Well...It's always hard to get something started, but I read my friends' (Sarai and Lynlee) blogs and thought it might be fun to do......so here goes, and if you don't like it, blame it on them. That's what you do with friends right? Especially ones you've had since 7th and 9th grades. :)

Today is Valentine's day. It's not just a time for your loved ones, but also a time to remember friends too. Happy Valentine's Day, y'all. Sometime soon I'm going to post a picture of some of us from highschool that got together this past summer in Tennessee. None of y'all sue me because I didn't ask your permission first! One day, I'm going to try to get Spencer to scan a picture of us when we were still in high school and put up there too. I might try to do one of those that we took at Epcot Center. My, my, haven't we changed since then.......I bet you wouldn't even recognize some of us--Mike!

Speaking of Valentine's Day, Spencer and I are going to drop off our three children (Zachary, Brittany, and Sierra) with one of their grandparents and go out to eat at a restaraunt we've heard is really good. It will be nice to have a little peace and quiet, but I am always so happy to see my kids again. I love the smiles and hugs when we get them back.

Well gotta go exercise some more of my last baby off of me while everyone is taking a nap. Does anyone else do Pilates?????







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't do Pilates, but I certainly ought to! But we won't talk about that...:-) I guess I can BRING MYSELF to FORGIVE YOU for posting the reunion picture and not cutting me out of it. (I'm right on the end, too--it would have been so easy to do- just a little snip! But noooo--) Oh well, what's done is done! I am teasin'. I think it's cool that you started a blog too! I LIKE IT! This is actually rather fun. I think I am going to create one too. (I'm cracking under all this peer pressure!!) And honestly, the more pictures, the better--I love 'em (just not any of mine)! I especially love any pictures of those 3 little cherubims. I'll look for a photo of Zach on horseback, with a cowboy hat, bandana, and boots! Sounds like you had a lovely Valentine's Day with Spencer. The Wal-Mart rendezvous must have been the perfect enchanting end to a wonderful romantic evening. That's true love for ya! (I mean that in a GOOD way!) True love is all about ironing boards, bottles of formula, new kitchen towels, and $12.00 photo frames! :-) Story behind that last one: About 2 weeks before we moved from California, I saw two pictures in Target that went PERFECTLY with our bathroom. I wanted them SO BAD! They were about $12.00 each. It was not at ALL practical for us to get them at that time, and I pretended that I didn't want them so much, but Mark saw that look in my eye, and insisted we get them. Forget diamonds, I'm happy with $12.00 picture frames from Target! Can you relate?!? Well,I'll be checking your blog from time to time! We can stay connected more this way- I think it's really great. Love always, DAVIDA

Shoshannah said...

I wouldn't cut a soul out of that picture! Sorry, you're out of options there. Besides it would take more than a snip because the picture is on a CD somewhere. I'd have to put it in some special program and go through all this work and then wait for it to be uploaded. No thanks! That's too much work.

Shoshannah said...

And so it will be. :")