Sho Space

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm so stupid and He's baaaaaaack

I kept wondering why I never saw any comments on my pages. When Davida e-mailed me and said she had put one up there, I knew something was wrong. ... especially when I did not see it anywhere. I decided I better check things out. When I went back to the page that tells how to moderate comments, I read the information again, and TA DA!! I got it working. Now if I had only been smart enough to pay attention to everything I read the first time! Anyway, I had fun reading everyone's thoughts all to once.

Johnny, the little boy I take care of, came back today from a day off yesterday, so it was back to getting up at 6:30 to be able to cheerfully???????? greet him at 6:45. Does anyone else hate mornings as badly as I do?

Well, it's back to Pilates for me before everyone wakes up, and I start my picking up after spills and messes again.

No comments: