Sho Space

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Kids

Here's some pictures of my sister, Revka and her kids. Don't have a good picture of her husband. I'm sure he doesn't mind.
Revka and Candace.


MacKenzie sneaking food at her house.


















Alexandria just learning how to sit up.


















Had seven kids under 5 on Friday. Three of them were Revka's kids. All were well behaved, but I had a splitting headache when the day was done. Maybe it was because Johnny came earlier and left later than normal, or that Candace had to get a bath because she had an accident, or that Johnny threw up while I was feeding him supper. I don't know, but I was sure glad to have peace and quiet that night. Spencer and Zach and Spencer's dad were at a hunting thing at church and my girls went with Spencer's mom for a while. I had until 10:00 that night to get myself back together.

No comments: