Sho Space

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Soccer, Shin Guards, and Scrapes




I guess it's now official. I've become a soccer mom. Zach had his first practice last night and absolutely loved it. Today, he and Brittany wore their shin guards and soccer socks and soccer shoes as soon as they woke up. After lunch we had to go outside and play soccer. Did I ever mention that I hate to run?
When everyone got done playing soccer, the kids got on their scooters and Brittany's scooter flipped and threw her face first on the ground. When she saw her bloody face, she really flipped. Hope no one thinks we did it to her!!!!!! Maybe I'll get a picture of her up here.
This is now a day after the first two paragraphs and Brittany looks really bad. One of her eyes is swollen almost shut. I guess the cement won that battle.
By the way, thanks to all who comment. I love reading them. I think that has been the most fun part about this blog.



Zach played T-Ball last year. Here's a picture of him in his gear, and the picture up top is of Brittany and one of her second cousins watching Zach play. It must have been a cool day and an exciting game.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoshannah! I'm becoming a soccer mom, too! NO WAY! Josiah is playing on a team at the YMCA, starting in a couple of weeks. FUN! I love that our kids are getting old enough to watch them play in sports. Go ZACH AND JOSIAH!

Shoshannah said...

Yea, go kids! RUN your little legs off for me.
Guess what Zach's team is called? The LIONS. Do you think we could come up with any cheers for them? Hum!!!!! Is that list still hanging around somewhere? I think I gave it back to Revka. That's okay. I don't think I'll need it anyway.
Anyway, send me some pics of your soccer boy, and I'll try to get some up of my two some time.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Nooooooooooooo! Sho's gonna CHEER! RUN FOR THE HILLS! Just kidding. :) Love ya, Babe.

Shoshannah said...

I'll teach Brittany to cheer. You'll only have to run if you start hearing me be like my mom was at MCA basketball games. But I don't plan on that.
Does anyone else remember her over exuberance or was I the only embarrassed one at those games?

Anonymous said...

you must have just been self-conscious 'cause i don't remember her.....just you. you drowned her out. haha. I'm so getting into trouble today with my comments. :)