Sho Space

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Wow, Spencer!

One of my chief irritations is when Spencer and I are driving somewhere and I tell him I need to go to a certain location. Take Wal-Mart for example. We get to Wal-Mart and drive right past it and keep on driving. Then about a mile down the road, he remembers that we were supposed to go to Wal-Mart and asks, "Why didn't you remind me?" Considering we were right at Wal-Mart when I told him I needed to stop there, I don't think I should have to be a repeating nag. Anyway, last night we were driving home from church and passed Wal-Mart. Right at the last second of going through the light, he started to turn in to the parking lot. He said, "I'm sorry, I forgot you needed to go to Wal-Mart." The thing was, I did not need to go anywhere that time. That was the first time he remembered to do something that I had not even asked him to do. I was really impressed. Since, we had been to Wal-Mart the night before, I could not even make an excuse to take advantage of the situation. Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Ben always did the same thing! Men.........