Sho Space

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Busy Again


We had VBS all last week. I taught a combined class of 2-5 year olds. That was a real challenge. It really helped when one of the teenage girls would watch the 2 year olds for us. We had a mostly boys class which of course meant high energy. Several of the boys from Zach's soccer team came.
This week is supposed to be a bit of a slow-down. Of course, Brittany's birthday was Monday, and we spent a majority of the day at my in-laws for the 4th. Last night we all met my mom to watch fireworks. They were pretty sorry. After they were over with, we went back to Spencer's parents' place and Cameron set off a bunch of fireworks. They were almost as good as the professional show. We left there about 10:45 last night. Tonight is church, and Saturday we are taking the teenagers somewhere.
Next week, we have homecoming revival all week long; then it will be time to pull my house back together until the first full week of August when we have Camp Meeting...more on that later.

1 comment:

Shoshannah said...

One time a truck full of Mexicans passed us-Valley style. Zach could not get over all those people in the truck!
The 4-wheeler is Cameron's (Spencer's brother). He brings it over to our house because we have woods with trails to ride on. You can't do a whole lot of riding on the city roads!
You should have seen my mom and my mother-in-law riding together. That was funny. They thought they were something. Of course, when my mother-in-law gave me the CD of pictures we had taken, she somehow forgot to include the ones with her in them.