Sho Space

Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Note to Spencer

When we were dating, Spencer was on second shift. He went into work at the same time I was getting off. Some nights after he got off work, he would swing by my apartment and leave a note on my car. Sometimes I would be awake and hear him drive up. I would peak out the window and see the note and run downstairs and out the door to see what it was he left. I just couldn't wait until the next morning.
We don't leave notes for each other as often as we used to, but occasionally we still do. So, today I would like to leave Spencer a note right here. It won't be too sappy so the rest of you can read it.
Dear Spencer,
Thanks for being such a great husband and dad. I really appreciate all you do for us and how hard you work at making our marriage a good one. Hope you have a great day at work!
Love ya bunches.
Shoshannah

5 comments:

D.J. Cimino said...

awe... isn't that sweet?!?

Emily leaves me note often... I return the favor, but not as oftern as her.

Shoshannah said...

We usually try to hide our notes so that it will be a surprise. Spencer hasn't found this one yet. Obviously, he does not read my blog a whole lot.

D.J. Cimino said...

Funny...

btw... I mispelled "ah". No wonder your smarter than me.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sho,

Thanks for the note. I remember those early mornings too. Love ya.

Spencer

Shoshannah said...

Well, Spencer, you finally found it hiding out in the open. Glad you finally read my blog!