Sho Space

Friday, July 28, 2006

When We Were Dating


The previous post reminded me of something when Spencer and I were dating, so I thought I'd write it down. I was talking about Spencer leaving me notes. It was harder for me to leave him notes because he was at work when I was off, and he parked in a gated lot.
One day Spencer did something (can't remember what) that needed some payback. For some reason he had been taking home shredded paper in these huge garbage bags. I think that he was going to use them to play a prank on someone. His brother Cameron and I decided to pull the prank on him. We drove over to his work hoping that Spencer had parked outside the gate. Of course he hadn't, and on top of that, he had parked right under a security camera. The fence around BB&T parking lot consists of thin posts sticking straight up and set very close together. At first we tried to squeeze through, but that just did not work. Cameron, who is on the bold side, walked right through the gate, unlocked Spencer's truck, and threw the shredded paper all over the inside. About the same time, a security guard came to the back dock and started yelling, "Hey!" and whistling. Of course, we got scared that he would call the police on us, so we drove off as fast as we could. I think he was scared too because he never tried to walk over to us to stop us. He went and got Spencer and told him that someone was messing with his truck and had put stuff all in the bed of the truck. When he tried to show Spencer how we had messed up the bed of the truck, he looked really stupid because there was nothing in the bed. (The paper had been put in the cab.) The guard said, "It was right here!"
After we got back to his family's house, Cameron and I took the rest of the shredded paper and totally trashed Spencer's room. We felt a little safer doing that.

As you can tell from the picture, we three still like to have a good time messing with each other. This picture was taken at our house a couple of years ago. Looks like Spencer got the raw end of the deal and is trying to get someone back.

No comments: