Sho Space

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Have I been boring you?

Why paid blogging?
I have a problem. It’s called back pain. It was very severe for me. I had a sharp pain in between my shoulder blades that became more pronounced when I played the piano for long period of times (ie. Choir practices and church services) The pain began to climb up one side of my neck and became so severe that I was getting headaches. My mother-in-law set up some appointments for me at my chiropractor, and the pain has subsided quite a bit. However, I am not completely straightened out yet. I am doing the paid blogging to pay for my chiropractic expenses. I am happy to say that I have made enough money in two days to pay for two visits. Yeah! So bare with me for a while as I make money to take care of myself.

1 comment:

Revka said...

I know we welcome any extra money, even if we don't need it for bills. Good for you, and you just keep getting paid. No apology necessary. :)