Sho Space

Thursday, January 25, 2007

We're getting there!

The old and the nasty


the new and improved, but not yet done

It’s been over a month and we are still remodeling our bathroom. The tile is down, and we are trying to get the old wall paper down. That is the hardest wall paper I’ve ever had to take down. Spencer got irritated and decided to work on another aspect of the room…putting back the molding that goes around the door. The new tile caused the floor to be raised 3/8 inch which meant that Spencer had to cut the molding around the door a little shorter than it used to be. I saw him out there measuring a miter cut and asked him why he just didn’t cut a straight cut off the bottom of the door post. His reply, “Well, how am I supposed to measure that?” Smart little me showed him how, and guess what?????? It fit perfectly!!!! I’m glad too, because I was under the threat of my husband's "wrath" if it didn’t turn out right. Well, his wrath wouldn't have been so bad anyway.


One day, I'll have a picture of the finished product....I hope!

1 comment:

Shoshannah said...

I've been missing you around church. You're our little encouragement person. Hope you feel better soon.