Sho Space

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Some New Things


My sister, Revka, has exposed me to some of the neat things of the blogging world. One thing is money making. She is with a group that sends her assignments to write about, and pays her for her work. The company is just starting up, but she has already made a decent amount in just a couple of weeks. I signed up to do the same thing, and should be posting some new stuff for the company in a little while. However, I would rather not have that stuff on my personal blog, so I started another blog just for the purpose of working for this company. However, I have to get the new blog established and higher up in recognition on different search engines before I can post stuff on that blog. That means for a short time some stuff for the company will be posted up here. If you would like to look at my new blog, it is http://letmetellyouabout.blogspot.com
For those of you looking for stuff to do with your preschooler, my sister Revka also started a new blog with you in mind. Her URL is http:///littlefunlittlelearning.blogspot.com/ I'll also soon be adding these links to my page permanently.

No comments: