Sho Space

Friday, January 12, 2007

What do you think about these?


I know a lot of my friends have had or are going to have babies recently. I always thought that these cribs such as the Emily Crib pictured above were really cool, but we never got serious about getting one because we knew that we were going to have more than one kid. What's the point in having to buy three or four cribs just so you can have a bed for every kid. I guess we could have just bought beds for all the kids and then just not worry about buying one for the last baby, but.........

Anyway, our children are happily bedded in their own beds and bunk beds, and the crib is safely stored in the attic. I'm sure we will be getting it out again one day, but eventually it will probably end up in a yard sale.

So, have any of you used this kind of crib. Why or why not. And if you did, did you, or did you not like it?

No comments: