Sho Space

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Truck accessories

We live in the land of the red necks. That's about as point blank as I can put it. I mean, where else do you find a jacked up mini van driving around town. There is also this truck that's been jacked up to about 50 feet tall that drives around too, but at least it's a TRUCK! We even have a trucker's toy store in town just for the purpose of catering to people's red neck truck needs. Ok, so maybe chrome rims and window tinting aren't so bad, but some stuff is just..............
So, I'm sent this website for a transfer tank for your truck. Will some red neck please enlighten me as to the purpose of these things. All I could find was that they are used for safe transport in the bed of your truck of nonflammable liquids. Why? Are you going to put your Kool aid for the day in there? :) J/K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

would be good for transfering gallons of gasoline to prep for an oncoming hurricane.

Shoshannah said...

My husband also said that farmers use them to transport chemicals.

Revka said...

I reckon if you try really hard you can find a use for about anything. :)