Sho Space

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Brittany's Sayings

Brittany has said some of the funniest stuff lately, and I thought I'd write some of it down while I remembered it.



After a discussion about dating and marriage:
Brittany: "Mom, if Mr. Anthony hadn't growed up so fast, I would have married him."
Mom: "Why?"
Brittany: "Because I like him!"

While watching a sad portion of a movie:
Brittany: "I'm not sad, Mom. My eyes are just pretendin' they're crying."
(Brittany always cries during a sad part of a movie. We won't be watching Where the Red Fern Grows with her.)

We went to a birthday party last night while Spencer went on church visitation.
When asked where her dad was:
"He went on vegetation."

This is one I won't ever forget. Brittany was about three and while I was helping her get dressed she sneezed and passed gas at the same time. She started laughing and said, "I blessed ya, and I blessed ya in my pants!" Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the moments we mothers WANT to remember. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

funny...especially the no crying story. that's right, no mushy emotion. that girl's going to be a ceo one of these days! (or a middle school teacher :)

K.

Shoshannah said...

That girl couldn't hold back tears if she wanted to! She is an emotional yo-yo. She can make herself cry or laugh whenever she wants. Maybe acting would be a good career for her.
Have your students ever made you cry? My first class did one time. They straightened up for a couple of days after that, but they just liked having fun too much to care about their grades.

Anonymous said...

lol--did i ever cry??? That girl (and her mother--another teacher) (first year at PCA) made me cry all the time--but never in front of them. Man, that girl killed me. What a twerp. She even tried telling Mr. Collins that I hit her after class once. What a joke. The deans couldn't wait to nab her for lying. And then of course the stress. Yeah, I was a wimp my first year.