Sho Space

Friday, October 20, 2006

What Do You Want For Christmas?

Do you see that black hole to my left? That's where a in -the- wall oven used to be. We took it out and put a microwave in it's place. The only thing is that the hole has never really been finished off in the four years we've lived here. The other day Spencer asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I knew he would be asking that pretty soon, so I was prepared. I said that I wanted the "microwave area" finished off. Spencer said, " That is not a Christmas present. I am not doing that for Christmas. I'll finish it before then, but you are not getting that for Christmas." I'm not holding my breath about it being finished any time soon, and it's back to the drawing board for what I want for Christmas. Hmmmm Should I ask for the professional digital camera then? :) Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes you should I enjoy mine.....I need a new one also

Shoshannah said...

Maybe I will, but I don't think I would end up with a professional one.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shoshannah said...

In case some of your curiousity gets the best of you, the above two comments that have been deleted by myself were also written by myself. I was experimenting with some things.

Anonymous said...

You want a laptop with wireless internet--remember? :)

Kathy.

Anonymous said...

lol! I have to get my comment approved? Hmmm, what does this remind me of? (Will you approve this one too???)

Kathy.

Shoshannah said...

Okay smartie pants, Kathy. I did the approval thing because of an experience I had when I first started this blog. In your own words, "You don't know what kinds of people are out there." There have been very few items that have not been approved, and when they weren't, I called the person and told them why. Actually, it was for their own protection. Some of them had put their own e-mail where anyone could see it, blah, blah, blah...
You ought to be very glad I forgot to take a picture of you when we were down there because I could do a very good posting about you. :)

Shoshannah said...

Maggie, I'll pass the message on to Spencer. He does not read this very often. However, he finished it this past weekend. If you want to still use that double roll of toilet paper, I'll assist you in using it on his truck!

Anonymous said...

Yikes!

K.