Sho Space

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Some More of Our Trip

After a short stay in Georgia, we traveled four hours down the road to see my sister Sarah at Pensacola. We spent one gorgeous day at the beach. While we were there, we saw dolphins, a stingray swimming close by, a jellyfish in the water, and a pretty nice sand castle someone had built. We all had a great time.
Later in the evening, we went to the sports center with Sarah, and went bowling. Sierra thought she could bowl just as well as anyone else. Zach did too, and almost proved it when he got a strike on his own. Brittany just gave up on the game altogether.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shoshannah said...

The water was just so clear. It's the only beach our kids have been to. That's kind of crazy because we live so close to the beaches here.
Sarah's in Griffith. I'm sure glad that we got to be in Bradley. It was so much more roomy.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sho,
I am trying to figure out how to make comments. I printed out your email and am following it step by step. So, if you get this comment you will know I did it. By the way, I had a great time at the cornfield maze, too. I go through eight mailboxes before I gave up. I certainly would never go into that maze at night.
Cowboy

Shoshannah said...

You did it!!! I am so proud of you!You'll have to tell your sister that you can do just as well at the computer as she can and that you don't need her help. Uh oh! She might read this. Never mind. :)
They have a haunted night hay ride there at that maze that would be kind of fun to go on. You don't think you'd like to do all that walking in the dark? Sarah and I got caught up in a deep conversation and got lost in this circle. We finally cut through the corn to another path when no one was looking. I'd hate to know what would happen if we tried that in the dark.