Sho Space

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

He Did It!

This past Saturday, Spencer was trying to decide what he was going to do. He finally decided to FILL IN MY HOLE IN THE WALL. I about fainted. He wasn't lying when he said he'd do it before Christmas. So, the question remains, what do I want for Christmas. It seems everyone is voting for the digital camera. Spencer jokingly made a deal with me. He said, "I'll get you the professional digial camera and you get me a laptop........they'd cost about the same." Boy would we be in a hole if we did that! I guess it's back to the drawing board.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! Somebody get the laptop!! :)...and then a dog.

Shoshannah said...

Forget the dog. Sho wants no dogs!

Shoshannah said...

I'm kinda outnumbered in the no dog thing.