Sho Space

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I Saw It On Mr Rogers

My kids absolutely love watching Mr. Rogers.

The other day Spencer went with other coworkers to make pottery. It was supposed to be a team building exercise. Spencer was telling Zach that he was "going to throw pottery." Zach wanted to know what that was. When Spencer started explaining, Zach said, "Oh ya, ya, ya! I know what you are talking about. He then proceeded to tell his dad exactly how to make pottery. When he finished, he said, "Dad if you do it just like I told you to, it will turn out just fine." Spencer asked Zach how he knew how to make pottery. Zach's answer? "Oh, I just saw it on Mr. Rogers."

Tonight, Zach was telling us different words he had learned in sign language. At first we thought his Sunday school teacher was teaching him the words, but "No, Dad, I saw it on Mr. Rogers."

No comments: