Sho Space

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Brittany


Sometimes when I exercise, Brittany does it with me. The woman on this one video, uses all kinds of words for your rear end-I guess for variety. Anyway, Brittany thinks that one word in particular is especially funny. So, last night I was teaching PeeWee club a song called "The Gratitude Attitude", and I was having the class repeat the words after me. All the sudden Brittany blurts out, "I know another name for your hiney. It's tooshie! HAHAHA!" Of course everyone starts laughing, and then another kid said, "I know another name for your hiney too." We quickly got back to learning our song.

2 comments:

D.J. Cimino said...

ha! thats funny stuff :)

Shoshannah said...

Our kids keep us laughing a lot. Some times they should not see us laughing at them, and it's so hard to keep it hidden.