Sho Space

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Nothing Going On!

Haven't written anything because my life went back to the "boring" I thought it was. We went to a revival one night last week and out to Olive Garden another night. As is often the case around here, we ran into someone we knew. We have gone to Tennessee on vacation and run into people we knew from here. A couple years ago we all went to Disney World and Spencer's dad ran into someone he knew. I guess there's limited entertainment around here. Other than that, haven't done much. Mowed our half acre yard with a push mower. I AM SO SORE! We have a riding mower, but those of you who know my graceful skills would not be surprised to find out that I run over a lot of things that I'm not supposed to when I use the riding mower.....NOT a good thing when you have rocks used as edging. Anyone have any suggestions on how to mow under a big trampoline? I did it on my knees. Spencer said I was crazy.
Went to Zach's soccer practice last night. He's doing much better keeping his hands off the ball. During his first game, he kept the ref's whistle in working order. That thing was blown about every thirty seconds. Things were much better when they made Zach goalie. He's pretty good at it too.
Got a couple of soccer pictures to post, but ...... having technical difficulties. What's new!
Brittany has only had orientation so we haven't had the privilege of seeing her soccer skills in action. Finally found her some cleats her size. She was so excited, she wanted to wear them to bed. That option was ruled out......we didn't want Sierra waking up with cleat marks all over her.

1 comment:

Shoshannah said...

Hey, look at it as a fresh start! At least you have a clean house!